The number one question that content creators ask themselves is… “What’s the best time to post on social media?”
Social media has become such an important platform for creators to grow their businesses, brands and followings.
Uploading images and videos at optimal times is a great way to strengthen your chances of capturing and cultivating your audience’s feed and their attention. This results in successful engagement, more followings and more leads via your social media account.
So… when exactly is the best time to post on social media? Here is a summary of what Sprout Social found.
- Best times to post on Facebook: Mondays through Fridays at 3 a.m., Tuesdays at 10 a.m. and noon
- Best days to post on Facebook: Tuesdays through Fridays
- Worst days to post on Facebook: Saturdays
- Best times to post on Instagram: Mondays at 11 a.m., Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Thursdays and Fridays at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Best days to post on Instagram: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Worst days to post on Instagram: Sundays
- Best times to post on TikTok: Tuesdays 2–3 p.m., and Wednesdays and Thursdays 1–3 p.m.
- Best days to post on TikTok: Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Worst days to post on TikTok: Sundays
- Best times to post on Twitter: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 9 a.m.
- Best days to post on Twitter: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Worst days to post on Twitter: Sundays
- Best times to post on LinkedIn: Tuesdays 10 a.m. to noon
- Best days to post on LinkedIn: Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Worst days to post on LinkedIn: Saturdays and Sundays
Your brand’s optimal times are as unique as your audience and different for every social media platform. If you notice that your engagement isn’t where you want it to be, really consider revisiting your social media and your KPIs to see where you can gain the most engagement and generate inbound and outbound traffic.
In conclusion, the best time to post on social media is early morning and early afternoon on weekdays and weekends. This way, your content will be the first thing your audience sees when waking up in the morning, or scrolling through their phone in the afternoon.